Friday, December 26, 2008

Meet Rooster and Mess!!!

Rooster and I have been married for 5 1/2 years. No children yet, we are living the dream of coming and going whenever we want. We love to rope with eachother, family and friends! We have always been into horses. Rooster has done his share of training rope horses and he woud still love to be roping for a living, I hope one day he will be able to live that dream.
I have been riding for as long as I can remember and roping for about 13 yrs now. I love being married to Rooster cuz he is always helping me better my roping and it makes it so fun when we both are able to do it.


We have 1 dog named Spaz. He is the biggest butt ever!!! He's a Welsh Corgi and so damn cute, but a pain. He would love to be on his own with no care in the world!! But we will keep him. Hes been in the family for 5 yrs. Hes our little boy. :o)




































No comments:

Post a Comment